Short-term Rehabilitation that’s long on personal attention.
No detail is missed to speed your recovery.
Our short-term rehabilitation and post-acute care are designed from the ground up to give you the attention you need to get you home faster.
In the meantime, we do our best to make you feel at home here. All of our rooms are private, and your suite has a walk-in closet with your own personal bathroom. There’s a full country kitchen on every floor as well as cook-to-order restaurant-style dining.
As soon as you arrive, we begin planning your return home. We take the time to replicate your living environment … matching the height of your bed and the layout of your kitchen, so that once you’ve recovered your well on your way to full independence.
Staff and services for everything you could need.
At The Overlook, we offer therapy seven days a week and we have two rehabilitation gyms, both with state-of-the-art fitness and therapy equipment.
When it comes to expertise, you couldn’t ask for more. Our team includes:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Care management specialists and care-at-home services, if needed
- Skilled nurses and post-surgical care specialists
And we offer a full array of services for any post-acute need, including:
- Orthopedic recovery, post-surgical care and stroke recovery
- Pain management and skin/wound management
- Respite and social services
- Intravenous and enteral therapy
- Non-acute cardiac care and dialysis support
- Electrical muscle stimulation, manual therapy and neuromuscular facilitation
With these forward-thinking practices and highly-skilled people, you can count on care that’s more customized and more effective. And that helps you recover more quickly so you can get back home.